We are an established Property Management firm with over 15 years working experience in the field. Our firm represents the greater Orlando area with quality, professionalism, and knowledge. We specialize in single-family homes, townhomes, duplexes and condominiums. Whether large or small each home is important to you and represents one of if not your largest investment. It's of the upmost importance to maintain your home with this fact in mind.
Orlando Property Management and Leasing Services
Most tenants recognize that working with a professional property manager yields more reliable results, including: safeguarded deposits, thorough vetting of owner/landlords and prompt and effective property repairs. Happy tenants make happy landlords.
Perhaps you’ve told yourself you never want to be a landlord. It’s a lot of work with many potential areas of risk. Running a rental property is like running a business.
That’s where we come in. We have the tools and experience to make the most of your Orlando rental property. Not only can we help maximize your return on your Orlando investment property, you turn the management of the property over to us and let us take care of the hassles.
If you thought you couldn’t afford a professional property manager, did you know...
Every day your Orlando rental property sits vacant, you are losing money.
- Do you have access to market data to best estimate currently competitive rental rates?
- Are you aware of the most effective means of marketing your Orlando rental property?
- Do you have access to networks of websites to distribute your listing to dozens of points over the Internet?
- Do you have access to the Multiple Listing Service that makes your listing known to other realtors around the area and to the general population through Realtor.com?
- Do you have time to promptly respond to rental inquiries and conduct showings of the property?
- Are you up-to-date with your responsibilities to your tenant as a landlord under Florida law?
- Do you have access to detailed, nationwide credit and background screening services?
- Do you know how to address the myriad landlord-tenant issues that can arise during a tenancy?
- Do you know how to initiate and file for an eviction should your tenant violate the lease?
Unlike many others out there in this economy, we have the skills and experience to best protect you in a rental transaction. We are thorough, consistent, and customer-oriented. We know how to run the business that is your Orlando investment property.
We have invested heavily in the most advanced technology tools to serve your needs.
JML Realty Investments, LLC complies with all state, local, and federal Fair Housing laws and the Florida Landlord and Tenant Act in Orlando property management.
We maintain membership in the following organizations, which help us to constantly increase our abilities and professionalism:
Visit our Services page for information on the services we provide to rental home owners.