If you own rental property, ask yourself these questions:
- Do you dread confrontation with tenants, trying to convince them to take care of the property better or start paying their rent on time?
- Are you worried about finding the perfect tenant and struggle with where to even start?
- Do you sometimes feel that you spend all of your time collecting checks, paying vendors, and performing all of the accounting necessary on your rental?
- Are you able to keep up with the ever-changing fair housing laws and other legislation regarding tenancy, including lead-based paint and toxic mold policies?
- Are you concerned about the possibility of a tenant suing you...and winning?
Here are some of the things we do for you:
- Stay up to date on regional, state, and federal landlord/tenant law and legislative issues facing property owners and tenants.
- Track local rental market statistics to effectiveley promote your home.
- Create and maintain long lasting relationships with licensed and insured vendors, including painters, roofers, electricians, plumbers, appliance repairmen, handymen, and more.
- Take care of the entire application process and screen applicants to ensure the highest quality tenants.
- Provide a lease agreement that covers your property well, collect and account for rents, and confront tenants to enforce the terms of the lease.
- Perform complete accounting for your property, to ensure a maximum return on your investment and optimum tax benefit.
We take the stress out of property management so you can
relax and enjoy your investment!
If you're looking for the best Orlando Property Management services, look no further than JML Realty Investments. Our team of experienced property managers have over 20 years of experience in the real estate industry and have established relationships with local service providers in the area. With our personalized service and thorough communication, we make it easy to manage your properties and tenants. Contact JML Realty today and let us show you how we can help make your investment start working for you. We look forward to hearing from you!
"JML has been managing one of our properties for almost a year now. Since Jacqueline does such a great job, we are switching our other properties over from another company that was not meeting our standards. Her attention to detail and wonderful communication really makes things so much easier for us. We know our properties, as well as the tenants, are in good hands.” -Ken J.